Monday, January 25, 2010

The Launch of Google Calendar

Have you checkout out our page lately? Did you notice a little link to our Google Calendar?

Google Calendar offers a great opportunity for posting events. Using this application, not only can I post events from a remote location, but now, Google is essentially keeping a calendar for me. So, you can also view past events.

I really like that this feature is live on my page. The thing I don't like is the inability to show links on the calendar. So, you can no longer just click the link for the event sponsor.

Both calendars will be maintained until either Google allows links on their calendar descriptions, until I get tired of updating both, or until you give me feedback about which you prefer.

I hope some of you were able to attend the Camp & Activities event at Fair Oaks Mall this past weekend. It seems to have been very informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, share what's on your mind!