Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Web Layout

I hope you're having a fabulous spring!

I have not been happy with Google Calendar and that unhappiness has lead me to seek newer and better things...

Children's Events will be launching it's new website in the next few days!

It is new and improved!

It will allow you to submit your own events to the calendar, you will be able to join in groups and have discussions with other parents about similar topics. You will be able to post your own pictures and much, much more!

I hope you'll come back soon to check out the new layout! I guarantee you will love it!

To keep you busy, I have added some events for this weekend to the Google Calendar which you can access here.

Have a fabulous weekend and come back again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, share what's on your mind!