Monday, May 3, 2010

Breaking the Rules

Have you checked out our latest Calendar of Events?

The more I play with it, the more I LOVE it!! It just has so many amazing features... and I'm sure there are more too.

Well, if you checked the calendar for today, you can see that I have broken my own rule by posting Herndon's Public Works Truck Days. But you can see why I couldn't resist. I took my kids to this event last year which may have had a showing on Saturday and they cried when we left; seriously. So, how do I allow you to deprive your kids of such an amazing event? I couldn't.

So, I have posted a "weekday" event, but a great one!

When you attend, please take non-perishable items for your entrance fee and also take lot of pictures!!

Come join us at our community page and post your pictures!

Have a fabulous week and be sure to check back as I populate our amazing new calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, share what's on your mind!