Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's Summer Camp Time!

It's officially summer now and therefore, time for summer camps!

I'm sure you've already signed your kids up for summer activities and camps; in particular if you need the daycare.

But, I know there are some of us who have yet to book our kids for the whole summer... So, I have put together a list of as many Vacation Bible Camps in the Northern Virginia area as I could find. About half of them are free, some others are fairly inexpensive but many provide scholarships as well. I have also listed camps that are closed.

Because the events are weekly and take up a lot of room, I have listed them for access by registered members. Registration is free and can also be done via your Facebook account. You can register at our Community page.

If you know of other VBC's that are not listed, please let us know. Any feedback you might have about VBC's is also greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, share what's on your mind!