Thursday, March 19, 2009

Improved With Search Capability

Childrens-Events.com has been improved!

I was originally posting events in short paragraphs for the sake of conversation style. I wanted it to be a personal site. Tables are so impersonal. But I found that people were having problems reading the information. Sometimes, compartmentalizing is not a bad thing, I guess.

So, I've also added a search engine to the home page. In case you're looking for that special event but don't know the name of it.

I am very excited about the updates to the site. I hope you find it easier to navigate. Let me know what you think!?

For this weekend my recommendation for choice entertainment is another children's consignment sale event submitted by Cindy - thanks, Cindy!! Check it out here. I've never attended this event but it appears to be well organized and to have a good following. It's a perfect time to go shopping for your kids. Springtime means lots of playtime outdoors at the park, in the garden, or on the sidewalk with chalk and street paint! What better place to buy play clothes than a consignment sale?

Have a wonderful weekend and please update me on any events that are not already listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, share what's on your mind!