Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Leesburg Animal Park opens this weekend!

I have lived in this area long enough to say that I can't believe I didn't know about the Leesburg Animal Park!

If you haven't been there, I hope you'll check out their "official video" on their website.

What kid doesn't like animals? The park runs the gamut from standard petting zoo goats and bunnies to zebras, monkeys, and a giant tortoise. They also offer pony rides. It's an all day learning experience for kids of all ages. They even offer a coupon for $2 off on their site.

For what you get, the prices are very reasonable. Of course, to me, paying a good price at an interactive zoo helps me know that the animals are well cared for and maintained.

I hope you'll check out this fun place right in our own back yard. I certainly plan to take my kids soon.

Also, check out information on their fall event, Pumpkinville.

Have a pleasant weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, share what's on your mind!